Saturday 27 December 2008

27 December

Good morning from a very cold eastern Holland, where the mercury is firmly stuck at -2C, with a very chilly wind. It is sunny, some small compensation I suppose. Had an early night last night, as a nasty little cold deprived me of sleep the night before. Still woke up coughing, oh well, these things are sent to try us I suppose.

My camera will need a visit to the camera doctor, as it continues to show intermittent malfunctioning. Take a picture, and all you see is a field of white. Not all the time, but it's a blinking nuisance. In the nearly 3 years I've had this one, I've taken 20,000 pictures. Which is an average of about 20 a day, varying between 0 and 200 daily.

1 comment:

Frances said...

Sounds like you and your camera both might need to see a doctor, Guido. LOL Hope you are feeling better soon, so you can properly enjoy your visit. The temps here for the last two days has been in the 70's, but a cold front coming down from Canada, is supposed to bring those temps down today.
Happy New Year to you and your family!!