Thursday 22 December 2016

Thursday 22 December

It's been a grey, overcast and dank day here in eastern Holland. Storm Barbara will not reach us here, but is expected to strafe the north of the country. I have kept a quiet day, also because I do not expect to go out walking much during my current stay here. However, this evening, I joined the local church choir for a two hour practice session for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day services. A wee comment about Dutch TV: great on the human interest angle, the individual's story. I don't expect to post every day, but will when I have something to share.

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm surprised you are not planning on walking much, but am glad to hear you are practicing with the choir as usual.

2023 said...

You will be part of the Christmas choir then - lovely. Weather permitting, you'll always get some walks in.