Tuesday 27 December 2016

Christmas 2016

On Christmas Day I joined the local church choir once more, this time to be the only tenor; the other had fallen victim to the current bout of colds and flu that's sweeping the country.

In the afternoon, I went to see various members of my family, and took bus and train to reach there. Joined by my dad for the journey, we were given a lift back, which saves a lot of public transport hassle. I can share one picture from the journey - a public piano from the station hall at Arnhem.

PC255366

On Boxing Day, we headed a couple of miles up the road to meet up with an aunt and uncle for coffee and lunch. Both occasions were very enjoyable, and it was good to catch up.

1 comment:

2023 said...

I'm glad you & your family escaped the current ill-health. Coffee with loved ones(with me it would be "with cats")is always welcome.