Wednesday 28 May 2008

Warm shower

Humid, warm and wet. That's today's weather. Went to town earlier, and it felt as if I was having a warm shower. It rained, but the 23C / 73F made it feel warm, rather than cold. Otherwise, I've been continuing my scanning activities, bringing the total of pictures to 179. In a week or two, I will probably accompany my father on a trip down memory lane and revisit the family holiday haunt. I haven't been there for 8 years, he has not been able to go for about 4 years. Should be good.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A rainy day going through photos.  Could be worse:)

I hope that the memory lane is good for both of you.  Cheers.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your trip will be a good one for both of you..
Hugs
Carolxx

Anonymous said...

This weather continues to be weird all over.  You took on an ambitious scanning project.  I imagine the trip to the family holiday location will be bittersweet for both of you.   Linda in WA

Anonymous said...

I wish it was that warm here. How nice you are going to accompany your Dad

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

It hasnt been at all warm here ,it will be bitter sweet to go and visit  your old holiday haunts...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the trip Guido.Good memories can often keep us going when things get tough. Enjoy your time with your Dad, time is a precious gift Hugs, Shauneen xx

Anonymous said...

Guido..... I am so held with alerts that i expect by now you will have taken your trip down memory lane. I look forward to reading the later entries
hugs Jayne