Saturday 31 May 2008

Rumbles far away

A thunderstorm is passing at a distance, as per forecast. The weather was not as close as it was earlier in the week. Day started nice and sunny, and when I went to town to get a few bits for myself, the weather was pleasant warm. Humidity seems to have dropped away a little. Family visited in the morning and late afternoon, which was nice.

One blogging question: I did not get any comments alerts, even though 5 comments were left on the previous entry. Anyone else got that problem?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's finally up to a little over 60* here at almost 2 in the afternoon.  They are predicting rain, which is fine with me, as I have this project going in the house.  It's very overcast so I think they may be right this time.  The humidity here right now is 51%-ugh! Linda in WA  

Anonymous said...

I'm getting my comment alerts but I'm on AOL, not AIM so I'm not sure if you need to reset your alerts now that you are on AIM? otherwise I'm clueless; hope someone else can help

family visiting is always a good thing

betty

Anonymous said...

I love thunderstorms.  Nice that you had family visit.

Joann

Anonymous said...

That happens to me all the time.  I even reset my alerts and still only get two journal alerts out of many.  ::sigh::

Blessings!~

Susan

Anonymous said...

de groeten
natalie

Anonymous said...

I had all my  family most of last week and had a great time.  
Sunday was spent in the Borders baby sitting for my daughter.  It rained up there in the afternoon.  On our return to the Lakes we found the roads were dry here in our village.   Niiiiice!!
Sunny spells today with lots of threats of rain but none so far.
I haven't a clue about your alerts Guido.  Hope things get sorted out soon.

Jeanie

Anonymous said...

I have given up with alerts Guido.......... sometimes i get one and find that 2 or 3 entries have been added for that day.
Guess AOHell is up to its usual tricks
hugs Jayne